Super Mario Bros X Unofficial 1.4.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work In Progress Forum for SMBX 1.4.1 - Chinese Version - [English Edition]

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iced Abandoned Factory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bossedit8
Mario Maker™
Mario Maker™
bossedit8

Iced Abandoned Factory Empty
PostSubject: Iced Abandoned Factory   Iced Abandoned Factory Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:55 pm

It's time to release a level of what I made into the forums... once again!

Iced Abandoned Factory was mainly inspirated from a place called Abandoned Factory from a game Shantae and the Pirate's Curse including the music from that game that's used in this level. Level is for sure pretty difficult, has a lot of sections used and it even has a boss that you have to beat to get this level finished!

Iced Abandoned Factory Bar-video_zpsef9hu6fj

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_bcF_rInOc

Iced Abandoned Factory Bar-download_zpsxncifdob
Download Iced Abandoned Factory Level here!

Credits for the graphics goes to @Ace, @AirShip, @Mudkip, @Red Yoshi, @Sednaiur, @Legend-Tony and myself (@bossedit8) for the whole level.

Enjoy the level as I also even enjoyed making this kind of level!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bossedit8
MECHDRAGON777
Staff
Staff
MECHDRAGON777

PostSubject: Re: Iced Abandoned Factory   Iced Abandoned Factory Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:21 pm

MECHDRAGON777's Offical Review

Music: Shantae Music fits with a Shantae inspired level, I have no quarrels with the music since it fits.
(10/10)

Coherence: In a Metroidvania level such as this one, how the sections connect that connect by pipe are very important on there size. I took the liberty of mapping this level.
(9/10)
Full Map:

Design: The design is outstanding, and the fact that it is a Metroidvania level just adds to the creativity used for it. The Switch Goombas used as Switches is used quite effectively.
(9.5/10)

Boss: The Boss works quite well, and the mystery aspect is also nice. You have to throw a bomb to hit the correct block. The Bombs, Goombas, and everything else are in eggs, so you have to hope to get the right one. If you hit the wrong block, then Volcano Lotus Ice balls will fall on you (with warning.) You get a mushroom after every hit or form. Hitting the tank three times will reward you with the goal.
(10/10)
Code for the boss:

Glitchability&Stability: The level is very stable and I could not find a way to break this level. Mario and Luigi as well as Toad play normally! Peach Breaks it, and you know Link is void. Can you provide a Player filter at that point?
(9.9/10)

Graphics: Airship's graphics plus your expansion work well here, nothing more to say! Sednauir also had a good graphic in this level! (Sorry if I forgot anyone)
(10/10)

Total: 58.4/60
Final Score: 9.7¯3/10

Moved to "The Best"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MECHDRAGON777
DARKM3CHA
Staff
Staff
DARKM3CHA

PostSubject: Re: Iced Abandoned Factory   Iced Abandoned Factory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:45 pm

I really like this level! (I saw in in your YT channel). The desing looks interesting and I like how the background fits perfectly there, music and trick were well implainted too. Good job!
Back to top Go down
CryingBandicoot
Unofficial SMBX 1.4.1 Head Admin
Unofficial SMBX 1.4.1 Head Admin
CryingBandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Iced Abandoned Factory   Iced Abandoned Factory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 pm

More than linear, I like it. Iced Abandoned Factory 1421399698
Back to top Go down
https://smbxisland.fra.co
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iced Abandoned Factory   Iced Abandoned Factory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iced Abandoned Factory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Bros X Unofficial 1.4.1 :: SMBX 1.3.0.1 :: Level :: Reviewed Levels :: The Best-
Jump to: